1. All entrants must be a practicing Architect or Interior Designer. Students are not eligible.
2. All entrants must complete all questions on the online Entry Form. Finalists who do not provide contact information will be eliminated from the competition.
3. It is required that all entries include accompanying visuals and descriptive text to assist in evaluating the entrant's talent, ingenuity and pragmatism. Mannington Commercial will choose finalists by considering each entry's number of votes, inspiration board, viability of translating the design into actual product, and creative merit. Acceptable submissions, in digital format only, must include the following:
4. Uploaded photography and renderings must be no larger than 1024 KB and saved in a .jpg format. Photos will be displayed on the Mannington tx:style website, where voters will have the opportunity to express their opinions on an entry in addition to casting a vote.
5. Submissions must be entered onto the competition Website by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Sunday, February 19, 2012. No mailed submissions will be accepted.
6. By submitting a contest entry, you give Mannington all rights to use the materials and information submitted for press releases, publicity or promotional needs in conjunction with this competition. These materials and information include, but are not limited to, all photos, biographical information, designs, etc.
By clicking 'I agree' on your registration form you agree to be bound by these conditions.